- You are encouraged to use and share the resources for educational purposes and according to the Creative Commons License described below.
- This site is owned and operated by the Stanford Technology Ventures Program in the School of Engineering at Stanford University. All resources included in this collection are owned by the original authors and copyright owners.
Creative Commons License
Resources offered via this site are covered under the terms of the following Creative Commons License:
For more information, visit the Creative Commons Website.
- You are free to share, copy, embed, display, and perform the work in an unaltered, non-derivative form.
- You must attribute the work to Stanford's Entrepreneurship Corner with a link or similar reference (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Your information is not shared with any other people or organizations.
- You can edit your account information at any time. Please login and use the My Profile feature.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Entrepreneurship Corner, such as service announcements and administrative newsletters. We will not send you the Monthly Updates unless you have requested this information and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Questions and Suggestions
Please send any questions or suggestions to Managing Director, Matt Harvey at: firstname.lastname@example.org.