With an eCorner account, you can build and share playlists and receive updates on the latest eCorner content.
Roizen notes some of the opportunities available for up-and-coming entrepreneurs:
1) There is still a tremendous amount of capital. Mobius, in 2002, had $500 M - $8 M left to invest in one fund,
2) There is rationality for the market with respect to hiring, office space and expectations of people to work with,
3) Company valuations are still pretty high,
4) Collaborative efforts between entrepreneurs and VCs, and VCs with other VCs, are strong
5) Working with a VC is the one time in your life you have someone working for you and paying you at the same time.
Jan 16, 2002